A Credit Union is not a credit bureau or a union; it is a group of persons banded together with a common bond for the purpose of saving and borrowing funds. Deposits to your account in the Credit Union are called “shares”. You are a shareholder in the Credit Union. The Credit Union is run solely by its members. Representatives are elected at an annual meeting to serve the interests of the entire membership. The representatives are headed by the Board of Directors.
- Credit Union owned by the member
- Once a member, always a member
- No membership fees, it’s free
- No stockholder to pay, better rates for you
- Locally owned and managed
- Annual membership meeting
- Board of Directors elected by membership
- Accounts Insured up to $250,000 by NCUA – IRA Accounts up to $250,000
- Competitive Savings Rates
- Discount on Auto, Life and Home Insurance
- Over 50 years service to our members
OUR MISSION STATEMENT: We are a not for profit, member owned, financial organization which provides close, personal financial services while maintaining the long term financial stability of the credit union and its members.